Stain-Less Water Filter Softener
After extensive research, Stain-Less Water Filters launched in 2002 to provide improved filtered, spot-less, quality tasting and odor free water along with softening. All filters are made with 100% American-made materials and built in-house by craftsmen seeking perfection, which has contributed to our global success. We are the only filter/softener company that has the confidence to provide a “satisfaction guarantee.” Being the sole manufacturer, marketer, and retailer enables us to be more competitive and communicate directly with our customers. We are here for you 24/7 via phone, email or website. We are happy to provide references from our extensive list of satisfied customers. You can count on Stain-Less Water Filters to deliver!
Features & Benefits
- Provides a spot-less exterior finish minimizing water spots and stains
- Softens water
- Improves tastes and removes odors
- Minimizes drying time
- Softened water prevents dulling of surfaces
- Wax/Sealant lasts longer, preserves luster
- Uses less soap and creates more suds
- Helps soaps and detergents clean better
- Does not affect water pressure
- Portable and stores easily
- Built to withstand the tough marine environment
- Filters and softens water for years
- Cheap, simple, and fast recharge process
- No mechanical parts
- No electricity needed
- Made completely of maintenance-free, non-corrosive materials
- Extends life of appliances
- No clogged, tarnished or stained plumbing/faucets
- Helps whiten and brighten colors
- Designed horizontally with sturdy legs to prevent rolling and tip over (unlike vertical types)
- Environmentally safe and saves energy
- Made in America
The Stain-Less Water Filter softening system is very easy to operate and recharge. Following are detailed instructions:
Attach the pre-filter to either end of the softener. Attach the 4-foot hook-up hose from your water source to the pre-filter. Attach your own hose to the other end of the softener.
Turn on the water and enjoy Stain-Less soft water for all your applications.
It’s easy to recharge the filter in order to keep it operating efficiently. Just backflush (opposite direction of regular water flow) the Filter with water softener salt. By doing so the substances that cause spotting release themselves from the internal filter and flush away.
• Remove the carbon cartridge from the pre-filter and replace it with pure pelletized water softener salt pellets.
• Attach the pre-filter in an UPRIGHT position on the opposite end of the softener.
• Hook the 4-foot hose from your water source to the pre-filter.
• Flush Filter until the salt dissolves and rinses away, (approximately nine minutes for the standard size). The water should flow out the open end of the filter the length and thickness of your pinky finger. The standard size uses one pre-filter full of salt. The mega-size requires two.
• After the salt is dissolved, rinse for an additional minute
• Move the filter back to the original position, insert a new carbon cartridge and you are ready to go.
The above process can be repeated an infinite number of times. With proper care and re-charging, the Stainless Water Filter/softener system will last for years. Your first supply of salt pellets is included. Additional salt pellets can be purchased through us or at any home hardware store. The cost of the recharging process is about 50 cents. Your Stain-Less Water Filter can be easily stored onboard your boat or RV, for convenience while traveling to other ports or destinations. For travel and off-season storage, disconnect the filter and stand it vertically until the water drains. It is now ready to be stored without the risk of leaking or freezing. At the start of next season, we recommend you re-charge the filter for a start-up.